Unanswered: DTS Tranform Data Task On Failure

How do I set an On Failure when a Tranform Data Task fails? I'm pulling in a text file and if the set the On Failure for the text file connection it says "Defining precedences between the selected items is not valid", and if I set the On Failure for the database connetion is doesn't execute when the tranform data fails. Any ideas on how capture this error?

You set the failure on the tranformation not on the connections. The transformation will fail becuase it can't connect, but the conneciton itself will not cause an "on failure" event.

I've tried that as well. I click on the Transform Data Task, then click on my error module and select Workflow>On Failure and it tells me I have fewer than 2 items have been selected. Is there another way to set the on failure for a transform data task?

What version of SQL is this. I just did a quick refresher on SQL 2k to make sure I wasn't talking rubbish. I selected the transformation, then selected my activex script and right clicked Workflow, Workflow Properties. I then clicked New and added the precedence....