Arrow Unanswered: Replication: Object properties not replicated properly.

Okay, I've played "ask google" for about 30 min but apparently I'm not phrasing my search criteria well enough.

I run an Access 2002 database with a Jet 4.0 backend.

I am using replication so that users can pull down client side updates. Mostly these updates consist of modifications to VBA code, enhancements & additions to the decision support reporting, additions to client views (new forms)...

AND changes to currently existing forms.

Here is where my problem lies, when I change the Row Source property of a List Box object, the changes to the SQL statement frequently do not get replicated. (less than 50% of the time)

--Based on this, does anyone know of a more foolproof way make transparent client side updates (without making the user do anything more complex than click) OR resolve this replication issue?

<<P.S.>> I am going to try saving the QueryDef of the SQL statement I use for the list boxes as a separate replicated object (I think of trying this as I write) but in case this doesn't work (and the property itself is not replicating not just the SQL statement) any more advice would be appreciated.

In fact if anyone has had the same issue I would love to hear it, I can't be the only one who has encountered this.
    Last edited by Coldendus; 10-20-04 at 14:17.

Bump

Any thoughts?

No ideas on this? Anyone?

Okay, does anyone know how to set and reset the listbox rowsource property programatically?

Since I have never come across an instance where my VBA code did not replicate (at least not yet).

I certainly don't have an answer to your question, but have you taken a look at the following FAQ? http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...s/rplfaq97.exe