Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45

    Unanswered: What have I done wrong????

    I have had someone in another forum, make a sample C++ Builder form and a simple database setup. After downloading it from the forum, I compiled it and it ran alright. So I decided to tweak it a bit.
    He had, no fault on him, 4 combobox setup the first one year, the next make, then style, and then model. Each combobox changes upon the result of the previous combobox, and then model combobox shows what cars are available.
    The way I want it, is to set up it to Year,make, Model, and style, and then from there, the result of the whole selection.
    Any way his worked fine. When I found all the changes, or so I thought, I get some sort of error right after compile.
    Can you guys check my files, to see what I need to change.
    Here the original link
    http://forums.devshed.com/t193483/s.html
    I have put both zip files his and mine for you to see where I stepped off the golden path

    Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45
    Nevermind, I figured it out, it all had to do with Tquery, params, I didn't see to put in the ftInteger and ptInput, and it was set at unknown, and that is why I kept getting an error.
    Sorry for rush I may have caused

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •