Question Unanswered: Problem with Date Picker Control Enable

I have date picker control on a form that I want to have that is normally not enabled until the user enables it by clicking on a button. However, when I do this the control does not enable properly, the space on the form where the control is placed appears blank and white and the control itsself moves to the upper lefthand corner of the form. This is most annoyinying and makes the form look messy.
    Any Ideas why this is doing this, I have tried the same out on both Access 2000 & 2002 with the same result.

As an alternative I could use a calander control and a text box, but I cannot get the two to work as well as the date picker, Is there a way I can get the calender control the hide once the picked date has been put into the textbox? Which event is best to use?

Any suggestions??

I think you may be have some trouble with the library/reference file that the date picker control is defined in.

Does the control work normally if you do not try to enable/hide it?

Yes it works fine until its un-enabled, then when its re-enabled it still works OK but it is displayed all wrong, wierd or wot!! any ideas ?