Unanswered: PHP engine and Oracle Server on the SAME MS IIS
We are developing a new application for our businss objects team.
Set up the development environment on the laptops so we can continue to work without interruption.
**** Phase 1 was done with no problems.
tHIS IS WHERE MY PROBLEM BEGINS RIGHT NOW EVERY THING IS ON 1 SINGLE LAPTOP.NOW WE HAVE TO MOVE TOTHE SERVER.FOLLOWING IS WHAT WE WANT TO DO. I DONT KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE OR NOT.
1. Uninstall ORACLE client from MS IIS (save TNS file)
2. Install ORACLE SERVER ON MS IIS
3. Install PHP engine on top of MS IIS
"""""MY QUESTION IS CAN WE LOAD PHP ENGINE ON THE SAME MS IIS SERVER HAVING ORACLE SERVERINSTALLED ON IT.
IF SO HOW DO WE DO IT.."""
4. Configure PHP engine to read ORACLE, and not MYSQL
5. Run DDL Script on an ORACLE instance
6. Point Knowledgebase Application Setup to the oracle Schema
I APPRECIATE ANY HELP ON THIS MATTER.
THX IN ADVANCE TO ALL U GUYS..