Unanswered: Random Pick and other questions

Hey,
    I'm trying to make a DB that will allow multiple users (the auditors) to go in and say when they are available. Then another user (the auditee) goes in a selects a time to be audited from the available times (entered by the auitors). The thing is I don't want the auditee to know which auditor is being choosen (that part should be easy). Secondly, if multiple auditors are available at one time, I want to randomly pick which one gets chosen for the audit (instead of having them always picked in the same order).

Does all that make sense?

The second question is around automatic e-mails. I would like an auto-email sent to the auditor when they have been choosen, so they can know. Is that possible.

The final question is probably not appropriate here, but I would like the user interface for all of this to be a webpage (or two). I was hoping to make a very easy to use calendar that looks a bit like the outlook calendar for entering and picking audit times.

Thanks for all the help (and sorry about the really long questions),
    noobie

You didn't really ask any questions? Why don't you get started and when you run into trouble post you specific problem.

There is a post near yours regarding sending emails via access.

Valid point...I didn't so much ask questions.

1) Radom pick...possible? How?

2) Email...How? (I'll look around, do you remember the topic name?)

3) Calendar...Ideas?

Provided Answers: 1
    Rondom are possible
    You can use the Randomize (Timer)
    Just have a looook to that function in the ACCE$$ Help

do you want to email with outlook or outlook express? if so search this form for "email" and "outlook"