Unanswered: List Box Value Not Being Displayed

I have a list box based on a stored procedure. The list box is displaying all of the records correclty, but it is not displaying the selected record if it is after the 50th record. Basically, it will select and store the information after the 50th row, but if you requery the list box, nothing is selected, as if it has no value.

I have a text box that is being updated based on the selection in the list box, and as I said, it is being updated correctly. Then, the list box is supposed to get its value from that text box when it is requeried, which it does every time, as long as it is not over the 50th row of the list box.

Is there a limit I am missing somewhere? Thanks in advance for any help.

Provided Answers: 1
    No there is no limits for the list box. Try to change the sorting of your Listbox RowSource and check it again?

No, there is no limits for the list box. Try to change the sorting of your Listbox RowSource and check it again?

Sorry for the dupplicat message.

In changing the order of the data in the list box, the same record that was not being highlighted is now highlighted. The problem remains though. If I select any record after the 50th displayed in the list box, it will not be highlighted when I requery the list box. It is very odd.