Unanswered: Mouse scroll wheel problems

I am building a database that requires entry of a lot of information. However, I would like to have the page scroll down when the mouse wheel moves down, instead of scrolling through records. It is probably something simple and fast that I've missed, but can someone help out?

Smile

Dave I too had the same problem, but with the difference that I just needed a way to lock mouse wheel so no records will scroll when mouse wheel is used. Some one in this forum answer my prayer and gave me a link to a neat little function routine that did the trick.
    here is the llink:
    http://www.lebans.com/mousewheelonoff.htm

Hope it helps.
    Carlos

The problem is that all of the information is displayed on a form longer than the screen dimensions. I need to scroll down with the mouse wheel. I may end up using that method, but I need to try first to get it working otherwise. Thanks, though.

Dave

Dave, just remeber one thing. Are u making sure that the mouse pointer is over the field you want to scroll down. Remeber the the field must have focus in order for the wheell to scroll down on a page. Just move the mouse pointer over the field or scroll bar and it should work.

Carlos