Unanswered: Making checkboxes priorty over others

Hi
    My db is below
    http://emotiveexposed.mysite.wanadoo...co.uk/test.mdb

i have a series of checkboxes in sections

Compliance and Quality

here is my required scenario
    what i want is if compliance checkbox.value = 1 then flagawarded = "Red Flag"
    else "n/a"
    if quality checkbox.value = 1 then flagawarded = "amber flag"
    but if both compliance checkbox.value = 1 AND quality.value = 1 then flagawarded = "Red Flag"
    so that red flags are priorty over amber flags even tho they are both ticked

also related to this question how can i get evaluationscore.value = "n/a" if flagawarded = "Red Flag"

thank you

can anyone help me with this at all please?
    thank you i appriciate any help

Code:
    me.flagawarded = "n/a"
    If Me.QUALITY.Value = True Then
       me.flagawarded = "Amber Flag"
    endif
    If Me.COMPLIANCE.Value = True Then
       me.flagawarded = "Red Flag"
    endif
    By checking quality first and compliance second, the red flag will always overwrite the amber flag. The flag is initialized as "n/a" and only set to red or amber if one or both of the checkboxes are checked.

I would put this code in a function and call that function when either checkboxes are changed (onchange event). And if needed in the on current event when, for when the record changes you set up your form.

also related to this question how can i get evaluationscore.value = "n/a" if flagawarded = "Red Flag"
    set evalscore.value = "n/a" right after you set the flag to red.

there is no onchange event for checkboxes, i need some more complex structure to the if statements

scenario:

if compliance = 1 then flagawarded = "red flag" and totalevaluationscore = "n/a"

if compliance = 1 and quality = 1 then flagawarded = "red flag" and totalevaluationscore = "n/a"

if compliance = 0 and quality = 1 then flagawarded = "amber flag" and total evaluation score = "the calculated value it should be based on my sub precedure"

if compliance = 0 and quality = 0 then flagawarded = "None" and total evaluation score = "90"

these are the four possiblities, however i need these rules to apply at all times as the checkboxes can be unclicked (i.e if they were clicked accidentally)

can anyone tell me how i can structure this and where i would put the code based on my db

thank you

checkboxes have an afterupdate event. it would benefit you to create a function that checks the status of the checkboxes and sets the flag accordingly.
    You can call this function from all checkbox's afterupdate event and on the form's oncurrent event

Code:
    Function Set_Flag_and_Score()
     flagawarded = "None" 
     total evaluation score = "90"

if quality = 1 then 
        flagawarded = "amber flag" 
        total evaluation score = sub_precedure()
     EndIf

if compliance = 1 then 
        flagawarded = "red flag" 
        totalevaluationscore = "n/a"
     EndIf
    End Function

Function myCheckbox_AfterUpdate()
       Call Set_Flag_and_Score
    End Function
    What's the problem...? Why will this solution not work for you?

ive sorted it,

i followed your advice

thank you for your help

but now.... i have another thing im stuck with, see my latest post if you could help

thank you