Which web technology to use.

I have developed an Access DB that my superiors would like to now make availible via the internet. So I am assuming I need to make make a web interface and that leads me the question: What web technology do you think I should use?

I know that opinions vary and that is what I would like to hear. the pro's and the cons. The system has to run on windows 2000 server so it seems that limits me to ASP with Javascript or VB script or ASP .Net using C# or VB. Am I missing any.

Any input is greatly appreciated.
    Darasen

coldfusion

so much easier to learn
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

When it comes to windows server its better to use ASP.
    Simple and fast on Windows

I agree with R937 on ColdFusion. Problem is that I doubt that I can get my employer (a non-profit) to agree with the associated cost.
    Super wich flavor of ASP there seems to be four?

here are my current thoughts.

Javascript I am familiar with but I am uncertain as to its' capabilities. When I program directly in Access if some one asks if the rogram can do so and so my typical response it "Yes, it can be made to do that." (Assuming it involves date use in some way)

VBscript I have not usedbut assume it is not too far from VB. VB script is much tougher to find assistance on that Javascript.

c# I know nothing about except that it is the Microsoft "answer" to java.

VB i have been learning as I go. It seems, so far, to be able to do whatever has been asked of me. ( with generous help from these forums)
    Darasen