Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4

    Question Unanswered: [db2diag.log] DIA9999E

    2004-11-04-13.22.16.901959 Instance:db2spa Node:000
    PID:59874(db2bp) Appid:*LOCAL.db2spa.041104023735
    base_sys_utilities sqle_db2ra_ar_rstdet Probe:18
    DIA9999E 내부 오류가 발생했습니다. 다음 오류 코드를 보고하십시오: "0x 47".
    ==> DIA9999E An internal error occurred. Report the following error code :"0x 47".

    OS : AIX 4.3.3.11
    DB : UDB7.2 fix 12 (EE)


    What is this error?

    eun sil
    Last edited by eun sil Lee; 11-04-04 at 02:12.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by eun sil Lee
    2004-11-04-13.22.16.901959 Instance:db2spa Node:000
    PID:59874(db2bp) Appid:*LOCAL.db2spa.041104023735
    base_sys_utilities sqle_db2ra_ar_rstdet Probe:18
    DIA9999E 내부 오류가 발생했습니다. 다음 오류 코드를 보고하십시오: "0x 47".
    ==> DIA9999E An internal error occurred. Report the following error code :"0x 47".

    OS : AIX 4.3.3.11
    DB : UDB7.2 fix 12 (EE)


    What is this error?

    eun sil
    Are you seeing any problems? What DIAGLEVEL are you at?

    It's coming from the db2bp, which in many cases means it could just be a warning about timing out or being forced or something of that nature.
    --
    Jonathan Petruk
    DB2 Database Consultant

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by J Petruk
    Are you seeing any problems? What DIAGLEVEL are you at?

    It's coming from the db2bp, which in many cases means it could just be a warning about timing out or being forced or something of that nature.

    Thanks for your answer!!

    Operating System has not problem... ^^;;;;

    DIAGLEVEL : 3

    eun sil
    Last edited by eun sil Lee; 11-04-04 at 22:12.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by eun sil Lee
    Thanks for your answer!!

    Operating System has not problem... ^^;;;;

    DIAGLEVEL : 3

    eun sil
    What I meant was are you seeing any db2 errors in your application or from the command line?

    My guess is that it's harmless, but you might open a PMR if you're nervous about it... looks like a communications error or something like that. It's "db2bp" so it's not in the db2 engine, I wouldn't worry about it unless I was seeing some other problems externally that may be linked.

    jono
    --
    Jonathan Petruk
    DB2 Database Consultant

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by J Petruk
    What I meant was are you seeing any db2 errors in your application or from the command line?

    My guess is that it's harmless, but you might open a PMR if you're nervous about it... looks like a communications error or something like that. It's "db2bp" so it's not in the db2 engine, I wouldn't worry about it unless I was seeing some other problems externally that may be linked.

    jono

    Thanks for your answer!!

    i'm not seeing any db2 errors in application or from the command line.

    I wouldn't worry about it


    eun sil ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •