Unanswered: Remove Module/Out of Memory Error

Hello-
    I'm currently working in the Design Master for my database and it keeps generating an Out of Memory Error especially when I tried to open a particular module. It generates the error and I cannot access the underlying code. I have tried to remove the offending module since I don't need it straight away and that has caused the db to shut down and corrupt. After repairing the db, I was finally able to remove the module within access, but I still cannot do it within vb. I have tried removing, exporting, etc. and it just generates the error message and then generally crashes the application. Has anyone run into anything like this? Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Thanks for your help!
    ak

Create a new db and import everything but the offending module....
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Thank you for your reply. My concern in doing this is there are quite a number of replicas attached to this design master that will not be associated with the new db I create. As I am new to the replication process, is there a way to make the newly created db (minus the bad module) the DM and have it continue to synchronize properly with the existing replicas? I'd like to avoid having to recreate all the replica copies if possible. Let me know if this doesn't make sense.
    Thanks!
    ak