Exclamation Unanswered: table structure

table structure

Can someone help me?

I'm using Access 2000 and don't know how to view the structure of a table using SQL...

pls help me..
    tnx in advance
    Last edited by crystal30; 11-04-04 at 23:43.

Talking

HELLO,

U may choose view menu to view your table after the sql made....just try..

Quote Originally Posted by crystal30
    table structure

Can someone help me?

I'm using Access 2000 and don't know how to view the structure of a table using SQL...

pls help me..
    tnx in advance
    Hi Crystal and "Welcome to the Forum"

In Access 2000 after you have created you Table, just go to the QueriesTab in your database window. To make a SimpleQuery based on your Table, use the QueryDesignWizard and when the window pops up, Select the Table you want to create a Query for. That's all there is to it. To create a Multi-TableQuery can be done with the Wizard or from scratch using the CreateAQueryInDesign choice. NOW, if you in fact want to View the SQL equivilant of what you created in the QBE window, go to the MenuBar at top while you are in you QueryDesign mode and select View and then SQL View IF you want to create a Query in SQL alone then go to the DesignQuery thing again and when the window pops up to select the table in QueryByExample window, just close that out and go to SQL View again and do your thing. That's about all there is to it. Hope this covers what you were needing.

Again, Welcome to the site and hope you find it very helpful
    have a nice one,
    Bud