Question Unanswered: Comparing Tables/Sheets using either Excel or Access

Hello. I have a table that has new records all the time. I would like to know the fastest and easiest way to compare the results from one day to the results from a later day in order to find just the additions. The main fields are the names and the addresses. The problem is that there can be more than one person at each location and each person can be at many locations. Therefore, on any given day there can be a new person added to an existing location or a new location added to an existing person - that i believe is why the unmatched query isn't completely accurate. Please help! =)

Also, is there a way to use the lookup function in excel to match more than one field and then display the result based on matching all the fields?

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Provided Answers: 1
    create an entry date field on your table.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Exclamation Still need help....

Thanks for the help, but that isn't something that will help. I am pulling the information from someone else's DB and they already have a "date entered" field. The problem is that they back date a lot, so the field is of little use. Also, I already have over 1300 records and to go through and add any fields at this point would be a lot of extra work. Anybody else have an idea? I could really appreciate the help.....