Mulligan Services currently has an opening for an Essbase Administrator in beautiful Roanoke, VA with an exciting corporation that is achieving record earnings. Enjoy an excellent work environment in a team atmosphere.
Salary DOQ. Position includes 20% bonus, extensive relocation and benefits.
QUALIFICATIONS: (Minimum of six (6) months in current position)
· Four-year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 2+ years full lifecycle development experience in a Hyperion Essbase environment.
· Experience implementing other Hyperion XTD products including Hyperion Analyzer.
· Experience implementing complex Hyperion solutions including partitioning, Esscmd and MAXL.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of relational databases and data warehousing technologies.
· Experience with both Windows and Unix platforms preferred.
· Responsible for all activities related to the administration of computerized Essbase databases, including, but not limited to, on-call support and upgrading software as need arises.
· Confers with and advises subordinates on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities and methods.
· Consults with and advises users on database creation, maintenance, analytics and reporting.
· Designs, Implements and maintains Essbase databases.
· Maintenance of Essbase database documentation, overall monitoring of standards and procedures and integration of systems through proper database and interface design.
· Responsible for quality control and auditing of Essbase databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
· Works with Management to develop Essbase database strategies to support company’s needs.
· Works with users of data to resolve data conflicts, interface issues and inappropriate data usage.
· Identifies opportunities for effectively satisfying corporate information needs through automation.
· Works with users to define database access rights & what data can be accessed by user groups.
· Confers with co-workers to determine impact of Essbase database changes on other systems and staff cost for making changes to Essbase database.
By building business solutions based upon Human Capital, Mulligan Services, Inc. is on the forefront of providing the competitive edge needed in today's marketplace. Our full-service approach, widespread knowledge of the technology marketplace and qualified staff allows us to respond to your distinctive needs and particular requirements swiftly.
Mulligan Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.