Good Day Dear Respected Member Of This Group. I Am A New Member To This Group. The Reason I Write For This Time Is Cuz I Really Need Your Help To Go About With My Crystal Report Problem. Actually I Have Developed An Online System Using Asp, Crystal Report And The Database Is Oracle. I Develop The System Using My Pc Which Run On Windows 2000 Advanced Server. The System Works Fine. But Now When I Transfer The System To My Company Server Which Run On 2000 Server The System Is Not Working Properly. I Have Trying To Solve The Problem Nearly A Week But I Cant Find The Solution. The Nature Of The Problem Is When I Connect From Asp File To Crystal Report, Data That I Want Can Be Retrieve Correctly Using Crystal Report, But Unfortunately All The Buttons Available In The Crytstal Report Are Missing. The Buttons Are Working (such As Next , End And So On) But The Image Of The Buttons Are Missing. I Have Tried So Many Ways To Fix The Problem But I Failed. Pls Help Me. Cuz This System Is Going To Be Used By The User Very Soon. I Am Puzzled And I Am Really Going Crazy About This Problem. Hope To Get Prompt Reply From U All. Thanks In Advance.