Unanswered: Form won't allow updates

I have a form I just made that will not let my type in any of the fileds and it is making me pull my hair out and I do not have much to spare.

Ok the DB is Access 2k I have this form based on a query. I have compared the forms' properties with another form I use that allows updates with no problem. So, the only thing I can think is that maybe the query in some way shape or form will not allow the form to update.

Here is the query
    Code:
    SELECT Client_Tbl.RegNum, Client_Tbl.Last, Client_Tbl.First, Goal_tbl.Goal, Objective_tbl.Objective, Objective_tbl.Objective_notes, Objective_tbl.Addnote
    FROM (Client_Tbl INNER JOIN Goal_tbl ON Client_Tbl.RegNum = Goal_tbl.RegNum) INNER JOIN Objective_tbl ON Goal_tbl.GoalID = Objective_tbl.GoalId
    GROUP BY Client_Tbl.RegNum, Client_Tbl.Last, Client_Tbl.First, Goal_tbl.Goal, Objective_tbl.Objective, Objective_tbl.Objective_notes, Objective_tbl.Addnote;
    Any ideas before I throw my self from my office.
    Thanks.
    Darasen

Let's start from the beginning...
    I assume the controls aren't locked and the form is not read-only?

any chance you can attach a copy of the DB?

Ok it seems that if there is a "Group by" in the SQL statement then a form based on the query does not alow edits. Why this is I have no idea.
    Darasen