Unanswered: Exporting data from a report to Word

I have a database for tracking classified ads. There are two fields within a table that I'm particularly interested in... these are "ClassifiedHead" and "ClassifiedBody". ClassifiedHead is a field that holds the "starting" part of a classified ad - that is, the part that is bold. ClassifiedBody of course then holds the "ending" part of the classified ad - that is, the part that is regular font weight. I need to combine these two fields into 1 line and then I need to use a query to output all classified ads for a particular week. In other words, the ad should look like this:

1998 Dodge Dakota for Sale - Runs great and looks even better. Call Steve at 555-5555.

Notice that the layout of the ad is very precise - Bold section, space, hyphen, space, regular section, period. I've tried creating a report with a text box with the following input:

=[ClassifiedHead] & " - " & [ClassifiedBody]

All goes well, but the entire line is of course regular font weight and there is no bold at the start. I've also tried creating two separate text boxes and setting them next to each other like the following

| [ClassifiedHead] | | - [ClassifiedBody |

Everything works fine with this situation, but when I export the report to Word, my formatting is all screwy. I need a way to export to word so that the ad follows the layout above carefully and precisely. (I can't have additional spaces or stray characters) Also, I noticed that when I export to Word, the line spacing between ads is screwed up as well. There are large gaps between the ads instead of small, one line returns - even when I make sure that there is no gap in the report.

If anyone has any ideas on this, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks in advance and god bless.

MS Word Mail Merge seems to do the trick partially... but the classifieds are arranged into "Categories". (Like "Yard Sale", "Automobiles", etc) Mail Merge doesn't seem to handle the categories too well. I need to output the formatted ads but keep them within their categories. I don't think Mail Merge will work for this. Anyone have any suggestions?

I haven't tried this but might be worth a try...

http://www.lebans.com/ReportUtilities.htm