Unanswered: massive mailmerge

I need to put a whole lot of excel numbers(uniformly spread out through a whole lot of worksheets) into a whole lot of word text. What are my options?

Here is what I have considered:
    Use brutforce and write a vba code that will put each excel number I want into a predefined bookmark in word file

Use mailmerge - however I cant figure how to markup the excel document - mailmerge just takes the top values from worksheet and thats not what I want.

Anything else? tips how to make mailmerge work?

Quote Originally Posted by NaugGc
    I need to put a whole lot of excel numbers(uniformly spread out through a whole lot of worksheets) into a whole lot of word text. What are my options?

Use brutforce and write a vba code that will put each excel number I want into a predefined bookmark in word file

Use mailmerge - however I cant figure how to markup the excel document - mailmerge just takes the top values from worksheet and thats not what I want.

Hi NaugGc,

Whereas this is a great forum to come to, I think you posted your question in the improper place. This section is for ACCESS. There is a section in here for EXCEL help just below the Access help link. You might find better and faster help posting in the right place. But nice to have ya just the same.

have a nice one,
    BUD

Quote Originally Posted by NaugGc

Word 2000 and above has a Mailmerge Wizard that allows you to link to excel worksheets