Unanswered: Problem using Database Link in Oracle Developer
I have a problem using a Dblink in an Oracle Forms 6 procedure.
1. dblink has been defined correctly and it works fine when used in tools as TOAD and SQL+
2. another dblink used in the same Forms procedure worked fine until yesterday.
3. I have changed the dblink in the procedure today and Oracle Forms crashes when i try to compile.
4. User i use to compile is the same i use in SQL+ or TOAD when i check that dblink works (and it works)
5. dblink i used until yesterday linked db versions 7.3.4 -> 7.3.4 ; new dblink is 8i->7.3.4
Do you know what i can do?
Is there any ora.init parameter i should check? (already checked global_names=false)