Unanswered: Saving Form/Documents into a Database(mysql), specific to its user.

Saving Form/Documents into a Database(mysql), specific to its user.

I have created a Login with data entry specific to its USERS.

I would like to learn on how i do this.

First, i have a Database in mysql, which has all the User details. The user can login, new ones can create an account, and update accounts.

Until now, i have made a page, where once the user logins in, they go to the specific page which also states thier ?ID=XYZ, but this is a specific page that all go to.

Now, i require to build one, where it goes to a page that is his last logged in page. There should be an option to create a form, and send this to specific locations.

Also once this form is sent, a copy should be appearing as a link (to a docoment like file, where everything from the form is pasted together)
    when the person logins in everytime.

Its like Email (without the connectivity bit!), so the person can view what he last updated/newform pasted/detele old ones...

I just want idea for everyone on how this can be built and have would be the basic technologies.
    eg. save stuff in databases...

Ok, Let me if I undestand you,
    First at all, you need to add fields on your database that contains the information of the pages or links created.

In the First page loaded qhen loggin succes, you need to add a simple php code for example, that loads the data from the database, and create a dynamic reload option for the page.

the php code for load data from pages is:
    global $ID; // the ID is the var for the user, this must be on the database
    // as the first line
    ..... some of you

In the dymanic.php file you need to load the database

/// the code of the connection of mysql and load the database
    echo '<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="5; RL='.$page.'">';
    // take care that the CONTENT value is the ammount of seconds to refresh and redirect a page.

Hope that will help you, if not please visit where other forums are active and I may help you with the source code.