Question Unanswered: Disable the Disable-Enable Macros windows when Open a Excel Spread Sheet with Macros

Hi,

I would like to disable or hide the screen that appear in Excel when you open a file that contains Macros ( Just for a sopecific File ).

I want to do it by Code (if is possible), or if there is any features that can change to this specific workbook.

Thanks.

Hi;

you can do so without code like that:

Tools/ Options / Macro security / Security Level - choose "Low"

Yes I know, but this applies for the Excell not for the specific Workbook.
    What I want to do is just apply this for a specific Workbook.

As far as I know Developer’s cannot control a user’s security settings and cannot force a user to run macros without seeing the pop-up security warning.

If you wish users to enable macros you can make the Excel file unusable unless they are enabled. All sheets can be hidden unless the user enables macros.

The best way is to use a macro to hide the important sheets when saving your file. Upon opening the file, a macro will be used to unhide these sheets. If the user disables the macros when opening the worksheet, they will not be able to view your worksheet unless they allow the macro to run.

Hi Siboneis, there is a few of things you can do. 1. is digitally sign your macro file. There is two ways 1. have a digital signature certificate, you have to purchase a digital certificate, or 2. self sign your macro file... there is not very good documentation for the self sign method IMO. With the digital signature you aprove the macro one time, then approved files do not give a warning on subsequent use.

Not knowing what it is you are trying to occomplish makes it difficult to recomend a specific solution. Are you wanting to distribute an application or automate a process for use in your workgroup?

~

Bill

Smile

Thanks to All for your answers.

An what I'm trying to do, is Just the user don't need to have the need to Enable the Macros.

This is just to make the users Lives more easy, thanks good they are users, but I have some ones that make you feel miserable; and I want avoid the "error" that the Application that I develop is not "working".

Thanks.

I have encountered a similar problem in excel. I resolved it. I will explain how to handle the enable macros in excel

In Excel, macros are disabled by default for enhanced security. Below are the steps to
    Enable Macros in two different versions of Excel:
    Excel 2007 Version
    Excel 2010 Version

How to enable macros in excel.pdf

How to enable macros in excel

How to Enable Macros in Excel?

In Excel, macros are disabled by default for enhanced security. Below are the steps to
    Enable Macros in two different versions of Excel:
    1 Excel 2007 Version
    2 Excel 2010 Version
    Attached Files Attached Files