Unanswered: Visual Foxpro 6.0 Windows XP Insufficient memory

I've got several clients that run my visual foxpro exes. They have upgraded to xp sp1 and the existing exes all still run. But the new, and I might add smaller, exe that they installing gets a the message "Visual Foxpro cannot start. insufficient memory"

We've installed it here on several xp machines sp1 and sp2 and it runs fine.

Any ideas on a fix?

I'm out of ideas.

Visual Foxpro cannot start. insufficient memory

I am not sure what you are describing. What is the source of the smaller exe? Do you mean the Foxpro client runtime that runs your application binary?

If XP SP1 and SP2 both work these it is most likely that the problem on the client's computer is one or more of the runtime files required are not installed.

Review the runtime requirements and have the clients upgrade accordingly.

My clients are running three vfp6 applications written by me. They are all VFP 6.0. The run time libraries are located in the system32 directory and two of the applications will run on everybodys machine, but the third application with the smaller exe, runs on about half the machines. The others with identical hardware, get "Visual Foxpro cannot start: Insufficient Memory" This is a small uninvolved program.