Thread: Sql cracker

Unanswered: Sql cracker

Is the any software by the name "Sql Cracker". It Crack into sql server and steal the database information, i'm doing a project and i need to know whether this software exist. i search the whole web for this software and i couldn't find it but i was told by my supervisor that there is such software.

Provided Answers: 1
    SQL Cracker was a piece of code that decrypted SQL Server's (weak) method of encrypting passwords and procedures. But you had to have access to the encrypted values first. So it would not sufficient to allow you to "break into" a SQL Server database.
    Last edited by blindman; 11-19-04 at 01:07.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

so is there software that get crack into database, is there such software. i have to write my own codes to crack into the database is it?

Thumbs up

hai

I was searching the net and i found this software. I hope you were looking for something like this...

http://www.nextgenss.com/sqlcrack.htm

This is the description of the software from the site.

NGSSQLCrack is an innovative password cracking utility for Microsoft SQL Server 7 and 2000 that can assist enterprises in securing their infrastructures. NGSSQLCrack allows system administrators and security professionals to quickly scan systems for weak passwords that are susceptible to brute force attack, and guard against them.
    Sudar

--
    My Blog

Thanks a lot Sudar. I think thats what i need.