Question Unanswered: Expired Transactional Subscription Prob

I'm a complete newb at this. Boss man said, "Here, replication isn't working. Fix it."
    So, best I can determine, we had a subscription, but it looks like it got disowned. Trying to delete the subscription gives me a "The subscription on the Subscriber doesn't exist."
    I need to delete the subscription to set up a new transactional replication process. Or at least, spending a day hugging on the SQL server has made me think so. I'm running MsSQL 2K. I've tried to screw with it what ways I could glean with the EM, but I'm not getting anywhere. That and I can't find a freaking thing on error 20017 except "It don't exist, buddy."
    Here's the skinny:
    We have the entire customer Database on Server A. We take 2 fields from the A and replicate them per transaction to B which the Radius server runs off of. (This helps reduce traffic because we keep the A server at the office while the radius server and B server are across town).

Cancel that one folks. When I just looked at the Server B, the subscription somehow finally dissapeared on it's own.