Unhappy Unanswered: Missing Parameter Form Fields on iAS

Hello,

I am in the process of deploying my Forms/Reports Oracle 9i application over Forms/Reports Services 10g running on my Linux Server.

During the development on my Oracle 9i iDS under Windows XP Pro, my Parameter Forms appear normal. In other words, I can invoke my WebReports from my WebForms through the Parameter Forms without problem.

Migrating my Forms/Reports application over the Web on my Linux server and running my application under Oracle Forms/Reports Services 10g on a LInux server , I noticed that my Parameter Form are missing some fields ?

1) Any ideas what could be causing the Parameter Form Fields to be missing for certain parameters ?

PT

PS: The parameter names appear on the left hand side, but the fields and values on the right side are missing for most parameters.

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    You are (re)compiling the forms source files on Linux BEFORE trying to use them, right?
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Unhappy Comments

Hello,

Yes, I recompile my forms from fmb to fmx and run them on them Web.
    However, my WebReports, I run the *.rdf files. I did not recompile my Reports on Linux. On the iDS, I run the Report *.rdf files. Reading Oracle documentation, all the given examples use/run the *.rdf files.

I recompiled my forms using the f90gem.sh utility.

1) Should I recompile my reports as *.rep files ?
    2) Why is only the last Parameter Form Field appear on the WebReport and not all other fields ?

PT