Angry Unanswered: Prompt to save changes to the design of a table

We here use a 2000 database and on the workstations that have 2003 installed it keeps prompting us to save the design changes to a table.
    How can i turn that prompt off.
    In Access 2000 it never used to prompt us.
    I do not want anyone except the admin to be able to save design changes and i have everything set up that way, so if anyone happens to say yes to save he is prompted to enter a new name for the table.
    This is really annoying to explain everyone and make sure no one hits yes so i want to turn that prompt off so that it never saves minor design changes.

Provided Answers: 59
    Couple of queries
    Why are youre users even allowed to to think they should be able to make changes to the design? Are they making changes or is it an issue to do with the start-up defaults Access 2003 is making. We use Office 2002 SP3 and have set the default db format to be 2000 so anybody with Office 2000 or later can read the database.

If you let them change the database design, why?. If you want to stop that ensure they only start up that database as shared NOT exclusive users. I would also suggest considering changing the permissions on the database to withold the desgin permsissions from "standard" ie non developer users. A word of caution though if you do decide to chanegt he permissions back everything up before had, read as much as you can about security, and be very very carefull Before during and after making changes to permissions. Its all to easy to miss soemthing and loosed rights irrevocably to the DB.

Matthew

They are allowed to go into tables and filter for information and add or change data but they are not allowed to save the design. If you go into a table and filter for one specific entry and then click x it prompts to save the design changes. Meaning if you save them next time the table opens with that filter inplace. (they can`t save it because they don`t have permission).
    In 2000 it didn`t prompt to save those kinds of changes. That is my goal to have no prompt.