Unanswered: Who is good at making Databases??

I need to know someone that is really skilled in making Databases. I have to make a database with at least 5 significant tables. My plan is to do it over cars somehow. Anyone be interested in giving me a big hand with it? I would greatly appreciate it. Please let me know and respond. My email is rare88@cox.net

Thanks.

Can anyone help me out??

No. I don't design databases unless I get paid for it ... Also since you have a need for "5 significant" tables, this has the smell of homework all over it and that's the other thing I do not do: other people's homework.

So start identifying fields and grouping them together logically and before you know it, you'll have a set of significant tables to use for your cars ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

I don't do homework PERIOD. Now, what have you got design wise? THink about cars and how to describe them ... (HINT: Make, Model, Body Type, Engine, Displacement, Use, Model Year, etc ...) DOUBLE HINT: (Tables for: Make[manufacturer], Body Type - sedan, truck, sports, suv, etc. ..)

I think you can come up with 5 tables ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

I understand. I am just having a tough time with it and figured someone might be more skilled to help me get through it since I wont have to do it again most likely. Just let me know guys.

I have my 5 tables layed out. I was gonna see if someone could help me take a look at it and let me know how to make the relationships work correctly and have a lookup and validation table. Any ideas? I need to send this to someone dont know how or where to send it.

you could attach it, may be someone will look at it, and don´t forget to explain clearly what it is where you are looking for, not just are my relations correct, but tell also what the relations are ment for.