Unanswered: Crystal Reports w/ SQL Server stored proc

I am having a difficult problem to correct.

I have created a stored procedure, which has three parameters: int, datetime, datetime. It works fine when executed from Query Analyzer, but it when I use it as a source in Crystal (using OLE DB), Crystal hangs.

When using Enterprise Manager, the exec uspSJAPercentageLeakers command has been launched, but it is hung, and it has a lock on a TON of tables. When running a trace, it is constantly displaying "Lock: Aquired" or "Lock: Released".

However, it sporadically works from time to time...

Has someone else run into this? If so, what was causing the problem / done to fix it?

I have come across problems with using datetime types for parameters before but nothing like the one you're having. Have you tried changing the data types to see if that works?

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by randycarpet
    I have come across problems with using datetime types for parameters before but nothing like the one you're having. Have you tried changing the data types to see if that works?
    Thanks man... That was it. I didn't know that Crystal Reports and DateTime parameters to stored procedures could cause so much trouble.