Unanswered: Any books that explain how to setup Windows 2003 Server + SQL Server 2000?

My uncle runs a small networking company and has extra licenses for Windows 2003 Server as well as SQL Server 2000. Since I just graduated from college and have started working as a database programmer (for a different company) I'd like to setup a small server at home to learn more about SQL (as well as networking, but SQL is my primary concern). I know I can setup SQL Server 2000 on my main PC, but I'd still like to set everything up in a server environment.

So, what I'm wondering is if any books (or web sites?) exist that walk you through setting up Windows 2003 Server and SQL Server 2000. I've actually set these up before (it's not very complicated) but I'm not sure if I did it the "correct" way.

Ideally if any books exist on O'Reilly's Safari Bookshelf that would be even better.

Thanks in advance,
    John

1. install windows 2003.
    2. install sql 2000. ignor warning.
    3. install sql 2000 sp3.

your done.

double post delete
    Last edited by Ebola; 11-24-04 at 16:27.

Thanks for the reply!

The service pack (3a is most recent I believe) gets a little confusing because there are three parts:

Sql2ksp3.exe. Updates for database components.
    Sql2kasp3.exe. Updates for Analysis Services components.
    Sql2kdesksp3.exe. Updates for Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000).

Do I need to install all three parts of the service pack?

Anything else I need to do?

Thanks,
    John

You just need to update the database components. I usually get rid of the sample data (northwind and pubs) when I do a new install but since you're testing you might as well play with those.