Unanswered: MSDE or VS.NET Problem

I recently installed a named MSDE instance and created a DB with SQLDMO. I can see the instance in VS.NET, but can't see the tables that SQLDMO created. When I rerun the script to create the tables, I get a SQL Server ODBC driver error saying the tables already exist. I have tried restarting the machine and the services, but still can't see the tables in VS.NET. The other strange thing is I also can't load data into the tables because SQLDMO says my tables are not in the Tables collection. I didn't get any errors when I originally ran the script that created my tables. When I checked the SQL log, I didn't see any errors, but also didn't see anything indicating the tables were created. Would SQL Server have logged this?

Please copy an replies to pearsonbe@aol.com.

Can you check if the SQLDMO statements used the same login as you are using to view the contents of the database? Do you use the correct name for the tables (server.database.owner.tablename)?
    Johan

Yes, I'm using the same login info in the code w/SQLDMO as well as when connecting in Visual Studio. For some reason, the ExecuteImmediate does not work with the DB script that was produced by my SQLDMO DB object. I was able to create a new table in VS and then delete it with SQLDMO, so my current workaround is to just deatch the original DB and reattach to the new DB.

Thanks.