Unanswered: Got my tables done, now onto forms

Ok I got all my tables done, now what about the forms. What do you guys recommend for doing forms. This is what I have to do. What do you recommend I do for making the forms. Thanks.

1.The system should include a main menu and at least two sub-menus.
    2.Each form will have appropriate title.
    3.Menus will be created using Access’ switchboard capabilities.
    4.Screen to screen navigation will be accomplished via controls on each form and via menu options on the main menu and the sub menus.
    5.The sub menus will have options to return to the previous menu level and the main menu will contain a command button to exit the system.
    6.There should be an input form with appropriate edits for each entity that you identify and all of its attributes.
    7.Typing input should be minimized by the use of drop down menus and default values wherever appropriate.
    8.Drop down menus that display legitimate input choices should be backed up by detective controls and appropriate error messages wherever practical or the user should be limited to only choices from the drop down menu (no typing of other entries allowed).
    9.There should be at least one form that does a “lookup” or “find” based on user selected criteria input from the keyboard or selected from a menu.
    10.At least one “form with a form” will be included in your project.

This is what I have so far with my tables all done and everything. Let me know how I do a lookup table also I didn't figure that out.

www.members.cox.net/rare88/dbupdate.zip

Are you asking us to do your work for you? How about investigating Form Wizard urself??

Quote Originally Posted by Richardwhiuk
    Are you asking us to do your work for you? How about investigating Form Wizard urself??

Not asking you to do homework. Just asking you to give me some ideas. I didn't say do my homework. Geezus, everyone just read what I have and give me some pointers that's all Im asking for.

Go ahead and use the form wizard ... It will take care of the more mundane tasks -or- got for broke and build the forms yourself using the design wizard ... Have fun learning how to program.
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

I'd say try the form wizard but how i learned was to go to microsoft.com download some templates that are similar to what you want and just look at the code, the settings and figure out how they work. I know it sounds like alot of work but for me personally i learn better figuring stuff out on my own then being taught how to do them. Im by no way even an intermediate programmer but i can do the basics and i learned them all myself. Have fun!