Unanswered: Building a nice MtG league manager

HI there. I run a mtg draft group on weekends and the group is about to grow a bit and my excel uber workbook no longer fills the needs.

I've mapped the DB as i think its fit.
    It'll have these tables and columns:

- Players -

- Games -
    PlayerID 1
    PlayerID 2
    Result 1
    Result 2
    Colors 1
    Colors 2

- Week -

Also has a Block and Color table but they are merely complementar.
    I was thinking about a page with the general score and showing the weeks, and a admin page to enter new players and matches, then individual pages for each player, bla bla, a bunch of "easy" queries.

I was never a gun with MS Access and certainly im not a gun with DB, but i'm keen on learning. But i need a boost here. The new player page was pretty easy.. doh, so was the match entering, until i reached the colors issue. I needed 5 check boxes available, but i've no idea on how to save that information in the data base. Where, how, what? no clue.
    I'm also having loads of pain making the interface for seeing the stats, overall or players. my queries must really suck and my knowledge about MSAccess comand buttons must suck too.

Can you guys help me through this one? I would gladly put the full thingie for download if you guys helped me making it work.

Raleigh, NC
    A few years back I co-produced a piece of software called Apprentice that allowed gamers like yourself to compete in a multiplayer environment. Because of this, I might be a bit more familiar with your game terminology and logic than some others here on the forum. I don't have a whole lot of time to post right now on your topic, but you can certainly contact me on AIM at "smacdonald nc" and I'd be glad to help you out.

The Bottom of The Barrel
    Provided Answers: 1
    I'm on board too... I used to play MtG back in the day, my crowning "helper" application was for that automated a bunch of menial tasks and provided db facilities for crew management.

I'm in on this project for gits and shiggles.

aim: XxteddysuxxX
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***