Unanswered: restrict user form multi-users to select limitied rows

hi oracle programmers ,

I find problem in my under graduate project and I waste more than 36 days to solve it but without result >
    I want make join between dba_users and table like(documents) and this idea like e-mail system , one user sends document to other and 3 users can see this document itself they are dba , receptive and (unnecessary who send it) .
    If there is better advice tell me about it .
    Please help me and I well appreciated to you .
    Regards,

could you explain "exactly" what you are trying to do. ( scripts, statements, procedure's ,functions? )

Because the text above only confuses me.

sorry for late Phince,

sorry for late Phince,
    when admin create new user by form the new user has acces in table in datebase like (document) the document table has column like (text,from_user,to_user...) now ,
    i want form_user column store name of user how write these message or(send it) and user_to column stor store username for another user (recevier)

and another hand when another user that srtored in user_to begin select form(document) table i want from oracle restric select statment to his rows only .

of course admin can select all rows from table (document)
    the main idea like e-mail programm one person send(store new row after limit person or some person .

I fell there idea better than it but my young experiance can not help me

i want idea sir just idea and advice
    than you again