someone else has suggested the /decompile option which may work in this case.
When I've done this in the past (usually through deleting the form whilst the vbcode window for that form was open, or open with changes pending [a slaphead moment that happens to often])
1) I'd to create a new blank database and import all objects (except the problem form if present) from the old database, remake any links for linked tables
2) check the new db works, I find a few prayers to the CPU, diskdrive etc helps
3) if so then delete the old db
4) rename the new db to the old db name
AND **** most importantly of all ****
5) promise never to do the same thing ever ever again (until the next time that is).