Looking to convert around 85k, pay that hourly during contract rate, around $41hr. Come Home in time for the Eagles the NFC Chapions to win it all. Hello, I am currently recruting for an Oracle DBA in the Philly area, although our client will not cover relo expenses, it is a great opportunity with a large direct-mail marketing company. Referral bonuses are offered so if you know of anyone that might fit the description, please let me know. Email is the best way to reach me, thanks!! Brian Hecker The ACI Group Senior IT Recruiter 877-534-4800 ext 241 bhecker@aci.com Description: - Design, administer, tune, and maintain OLTP and Data Warehouse databases in a 24x7 fast-paced, dynamic Internet/e-commerce production environment. - The role will require participation in a 24x7 on-call support rotation Requirements: - Requires a customer-focused, technically savvy, and detail-oriented person with at least 5 years of strong nuts-and-bolts development and operations experience in Oracle database administration. - Bachelor's Degree in CS or equivalent experience. - Experience with SQL Server 2000 and Postgresql also required. Local candidates only. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please! We are an equal opportunity employer. U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents only for this position.