Unanswered: can't update....

hello,

anyone can check my UPDATE BQ form on how can't update new record...I try so many time to update new number and product code but in transaction form it still can't trace that number. that mean that record is not found.

please view my attachment...

your help is fully appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I guess I need a password to take a look?
    www.SloMusic.com

the password is "ess".

if anyone has an idea, how to create autonumber in the form transaction for ID list. which for one number has it own list. for example number 26097 has 27 list then the ID in that form must be 1-27.

first problem is when we click one number in BQ list (BQ update form) then that number will go directly into transaction form and it list will appear in the subform in that form. for example user select 27102 in BQ list (BQ update form) then that number will automatically running into transaction form and transact for that number.

second, I have one table known 'BT'. in the field name type_last_no_used is referring to + 1 (increase 1) each time user print the warehouse document. that record must be appear in each report user print. for example if user wanna print from HQA (textbox 'from warehouse' -(transaction form)),let say the last record is 3000. then that field name will increase to one' mean equal to 3001.

any ideas please give an idea/suggestion.

thank you.

Unhappy

hello all,

for the first problem I was decided to use this code:

Private Sub List19_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
    Me!List19.Selected = True Then
    Forms!frmtrans2.Number_.Text
    cancel = 1
    end sub

probably after user double click on that list then the Number selected will appear in form transaction. But in my situation it occur an 'error on running'.

need help again..ur help is appreciated.

Hello oasislah,

Take a look at your modified database attached below. Look at the frmBQUpdateBUD See if that gets you partially where you need to be.

have a nice one,
    BUD
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanks a lot bud coz reply to me..

your suggestion is fully appreciated. Regarding the BQ update form, after the list of product code selected, it description and uom product doesn't appear. and in transaction form also when the new record for transaction, after selected the Number the related with that number also dont appear...if it appear it's right what I need..but that number must be related with the number in BQ update form..

one thing is can we upload the data in our existing table? for example if I has two table doc_pecan and prod_pecah separated each other. I have a source of data (the list of pick list - number, product code,description,uom etc) in microsoft excell format.So how the data can be insert into this two table? any idea please help....

your help is appreciated.