Unanswered: Oracle management server adding nodes problem

Hi,

I am using 2 servers say server 1 and server 2 both these servers have a database say A.

But when I login into Oracle management server and add the first node say server 1 by discovering nodes,I am able to add the database A,it shows the SID.

But when I discover the server 2 it is not adding again database A found on that server because already that SID exists in the list.

Any solutions for this??
    Sachi

Cool

Change the sid name on one of the servers.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

not feasible

Hi,

Many users are using that database and hence chnaging the sid is not possible.Any other solutions??

I was so happy that using OMS I can manage all of my 8 servers sitting in one place but it looks to be difficult.

Instead of showing the SID's in the tree they could have shown the tnsnames as they do in Oracle enterprise manager(standalone).
    Sachi

Cool

In that case, you can only manage the duplicate database in stand-alone mode.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb