Thread: avatar contents

down on the cube farm, left then right then another left

Is there someone who can help me with my avatar (??) settings? What I am refering to is those things that appear under my name. Back when we could change those things ourselves I had set mine up as shown. At that point it did seem like I was a "Senior member" (active anyway) of the thread. Unfortunately I was away from the forum for several months and I no longer feel like a senior member, but I can't change it. Also it looks bad from my perspective to call myself a senior member with 300 some posts when there are others with 1500+ posts who are only called "member". I also wonder about why I have a Gold star when the above mention individuals only have a silver. I would like to keep the <><, but would not mind loosing the "senior" or the gold star. If someone can help me with this or tell me who to contact I would be appreciative.

Thanks.
    NOTE: Please disregard the label "Senior Member".

At least from what I can tell, there are no more board administrators (although there are a few volunteers that help with forum administration). I've wanted to be able to change the avatar related stuff, but none of my messages has elicted any response.

The "gold star" versus "silver star" is easy though... It is gold if you are online, and silver if you are not. You can change it by just logging off (or not, as you choose)!

-PatP

down on the cube farm, left then right then another left
    Thanks for the insights Pat.
    NOTE: Please disregard the label "Senior Member".

I always thought that your tag line went: Give someone a fish, and they eat for a meal... Teach them to fish, and they are ruined for real work for the rest of their life.

-PatP