Question Unanswered: Can't print text upside down(180 degrees)

I need help...

I have to print some of the text upside down on a report in Access2000, i have tried Lebans RotateText component but it can only print one line of text - no CanGrow property. The text has variable length. And if i make the RotateTextBox larger it doesn't make room for more lines? I have also tried Lebans RotateLabel but couldn't create the metafile? Is there any solution to my problem? - running win2000

Jakob(DK)
    Last edited by JakobDK; 12-06-04 at 09:23.

Provided Answers: 59
    I hate to ask, but why would you wanrt to print text upside down - is the report for an Austrailian user?

it's for product labels

He.. The department i work for, want to print a product info label that folds on the middle so on half of the report has to be 'normal' and the other side upside down..

I hope its doable..

Quote Originally Posted by JakobDK
    He.. The department i work for, want to print a product info label that folds on the middle so on half of the report has to be 'normal' and the other side upside down..

I hope its doable..
    Check this link: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/ingrima...elikethis.html
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Excellent

I must say, i hadn't thought of that one.. I hope i works out. And thanks all for the speedy replies... ( I hope this thread ends here;-)

Still having trouble

Hi again!

I tried using the upsideDownJJ font and it prints ok. But the textbox expands the wrong direction(of course). And the font face isn't that pretty. So i'm back to the beginning. To sum up my problem:

I need at textbox in a report that:

prints upside down(180 deegres)
    auto expands and upwards
    can be linked to a field

It is pretty critical, so if anyone knows of company that might develop such a component please post it here..(Or recomend a damn god book on how to do it yourself

JakobDK