Question Unanswered: Connecting to dbisam database

Before I drop my question I have to admit that VB programming is a relatively new experience for me. Recently I have been faced with the following problem. I have developed PHP driven web site with MySQL database (Online Store). I also have Point Of Sale software, and every online transaction has to be manually entered to the POS software for accounting purposes (I hate this). Since VB is the only programming language that I have little knowledge of (besides PHP). I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me, if it is possible to develop an application using VB to transfer backup of online orders in Microsoft Excel format to local DBISAM database (used by POS software)? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

I guess everything is possible for a programmer but some things are more complicated than others

You can have VB update your database directly without the intervention of excel

but if you want to do it with excel then use Excel VBA (in Excel pressF11) you can record a Macro to see an example of the code you need
    to err is human ; to really mess things up requires a computer

Need example VB and dbisam

Where can I get example of simple VB code with dbisam connection?
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

if you are using ADODB

to err is human ; to really mess things up requires a computer