Unanswered: Trouble populating checkbox in report.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please! I have a database with 9 tables, of which 4 have 2 fields. The two fields are a unique identifier to relate to the main table and the second is a text field with a drop down menu that has anywhere from 2-4 options. My form populates the tables just fine, the problem is the check boxes in my report do not populate.

I have to modify my 'control source' properties and attempted to write a SQL statement to accomodate this need but no luck. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Provided Answers: 1
    Checkboxes accept -1 for true and 0 for false.

I can't help you much more without more information on the specific problem.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

The first table is [Form Type] and it's fields are [NF ID] and [Nature of Form]. [NF ID] is the primary key and [Nature of Form] is my dropdown menu. My dropdown menu has two 'text' values in it, they are "PCR" and "VERIFICATION.

My problem is that when I populate this table from my form, it does not populate the field in my adjoining report. How can I modify the properties on the report to show a check box to reflect each value. All the other fields from my other tables are populating the report.

Provided Answers: 1
    Well, reports aren't populated by forms, they are populated by tables and queries. What does the datasource for the report look like?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Sorry for the lack of clarification, it is from 'Global Searchelect Query'

It has been about two years since I messed with Access and I have already created a long list of "DO NOTS" for my next DB.

SELECT Main.[Unique ID], Main.[PCR Track #], Main.[Change Number], Main.[Paragraph Number], Main.Figure, Main.Page, Main.[Date of Publication], Main.[OR ID], Main.[PN ID], Main.[NP ID], Main.[NF ID], Main.[AT ID], Main.[VS ID], Main.[VR ID], Main.[VT ID], Main.[Date PCR Received], Main.[Date PCR Closed], Main.[Statement of Deficiency], Main.[Recommended Change], Main.Deviation, Main.Results, TO.TO, Originator.Engineer
    FROM Verification INNER JOIN ([Verification Type] INNER JOIN ([TO] INNER JOIN (Site INNER JOIN ([PCR Type] INNER JOIN (Originator INNER JOIN ([Form Type] INNER JOIN ([Action] INNER JOIN Main ON Action.[AT ID] = Main.[AT ID]) ON [Form Type].[NF ID] = Main.[NF ID]) ON Originator.[OR ID] = Main.[OR ID]) ON [PCR Type].[NP ID] = Main.[NP ID]) ON Site.[VS ID] = Main.[VS ID]) ON TO.[PN ID] = Main.[PN ID]) ON [Verification Type].[VT ID] = Main.[VT ID]) ON Verification.[VR ID] = Main.[VR ID]
    GROUP BY Main.[Unique ID], Main.[PCR Track #], Main.[Change Number], Main.[Paragraph Number], Main.Figure, Main.Page, Main.[Date of Publication], Main.[OR ID], Main.[PN ID], Main.[NP ID], Main.[NF ID], Main.[AT ID], Main.[VS ID], Main.[VR ID], Main.[VT ID], Main.[Date PCR Received], Main.[Date PCR Closed], Main.[Statement of Deficiency], Main.[Recommended Change], Main.Deviation, Main.Results, TO.TO, Originator.Engineer, Main.[Date of Publication];