Unanswered: Event Procedure And Macros-HELP PLEASE

Dear All,

This is my first post. I am very happy to be here in this forum.

I have developed a program in access and I have installed in the other computers of our office. The program works perfectly in some copmuters. But it is not working with some computers, the event procedures and macros which I have used are giving me the error message. If i create a button to open a form in the same computer also giving me the same error message. What went wrong???

I need assistance from the freind of this forum

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by razik; 12-13-04 at 01:07. Reason: NO REPLIES

Not sure I understand the problem. You have a database in one central location and every computer has a link to it, or each computer is running it's own version of the DB? Also, what error are you getting, what does it say? Does the error only occur when you use a macro with a button push?

A little more information may be helpful.
    Noobie

Welcome to the board.
    Let us know how the DB is distributed and what the error is and we will do our best to assist.
    Darasen

Quote Originally Posted by accessnoobie
    Not sure I understand the problem. You have a database in one central location and every computer has a link to it, or each computer is running it's own version of the DB? Also, what error are you getting, what does it say? Does the error only occur when you use a macro with a button push?

A little more information may be helpful.
    Noobie
    Thankyou very much Noobie,

The computers are linked, they are in different locations using the same program. We are planning to link all those in future. The error occurs when I use a macro or event procedure with a button push.