Unanswered: Help - library database needed!

Does any body know of any good examples of a library database in access? Ive scoured the net for hours, but cant find any!

HTML Code:
    http://www.databaseanswers.org/data_models/index.htm
    Has 4 or 5 data models for such a DB.
    Darasen

Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know of or have any working models they can guide me towards?

Quote Originally Posted by moss2076
    Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know of or have any working models they can guide me towards?
    Hi moss2076,

Did the site you were reccommended to check out help you any? It gives the complete and total structure for creating such a database. I think that site does models as well, but not really sure.

BUD

Hi Bud

Yeah the structure helped and Im ok with the table design. I need help/examples of how to actully make the library work ie search for a book and book it out/reserve it etc..

Tom

Any ideas people!?

Exclamation Does it need to be in MSAccess?

Working for a non-profit with an extensive collection of books and music, I found ResourceMate ( http://www.resourcemate.com ) which met most of our needs for less than $300.

It's a FoxPro db designed mostly for one workstation. They offer a free trial version, if you want to get the "look and feel" of checking books in and out and reserving them.

It was cheaper for us to buy a copy than to duplicate the functionality in MSAccess.