Unanswered: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm

Looking for help - I have MySQL 4.0.18 (W2K box) and Active State Perl 5.6 running. DBI and DBD are installed. Stand alone perl scripts run fine against my DB. I have started into developing a web interface, so I am attempting to use my Sambar web server (on same box) to work with the MySQL data. I am getting this message:

install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: .. d:/Perl/lib d:/Perl/site/lib .)

I have tried including ;host=localhost in the DBI call and also tried adding @localhost to the user.

I am guessing the web server is not set up as a valid user - even though the user name and password I am passing in the cgi are the same as the ones that work fine for the stand alone scripts. Also - this development web server has worked fine with perl and DBD against a Sybase DB through ODBC.

Any ideas? I have found some stuff on the MySQL site - but mostly about getting DBD/DBI working -- which should be fine on my machine. Or scary stuff like compiling my own custom version of perl ...

Thanks

Never mind ...

Figured it out - Sambar only talks to DB sources through ODBC. So I installed the MySQL ODBC drivers, made an entry and BANG worked like a charm.

Good thing my real system is heading for a Linux box running Apache ... (not that I have anything against ODBC)