Unanswered: Something I should already know.

Title & "But don't"

I have a query upon wich a form is based. I would like to be able to eit the results of the query in the form but I am unable to. Nothing in the form or query is set to Read Only to my knowledge.

The issue seems to be in the query wich is based on 2 other queries and a table. The majority of the fields are calculated. Could this be this issue?

Here is my SQL statement on the query in question.

Code:
    SELECT bop2_qry.Last, bop2_qry.First, bop2_qry.RegNum, Sum(bop3_qry.amtcol) AS soac, bop2_qry.Intake_Date, bop2_qry.Actualrelease_date, bop2_qry.level, bop2_qry.endbill, bop2_qry.startbill, bop2_qry.Rate, Work_tbl.DateEmployed, IIf(DateDiff("d",[startbill],[DateEmployed])<1,0,DateDiff("d",[startbill],[DateEmployed])) AS DNW, Sum(bop3_qry.CheckAmt) AS CA, bop2_qry.startHC, IIf([startHc] Is Null,[Endbill],[StartHc]) AS effend, DateDiff("d",[startHC],[endbill]) AS ed
    FROM Work_tbl INNER JOIN (bop3_qry RIGHT JOIN bop2_qry ON bop3_qry.regnum = bop2_qry.RegNum) ON Work_tbl.RegNum = bop2_qry.RegNum
    GROUP BY bop2_qry.Last, bop2_qry.First, bop2_qry.RegNum, bop2_qry.Intake_Date, bop2_qry.Actualrelease_date, bop2_qry.level, bop2_qry.endbill, bop2_qry.startbill, bop2_qry.Rate, Work_tbl.DateEmployed, IIf(DateDiff("d",[startbill],[DateEmployed])<1,0,DateDiff("d",[startbill],[DateEmployed])), bop2_qry.startHC, IIf([startHc] Is Null,[Endbill],[StartHc]), DateDiff("d",[startHC],[endbill]);
    Any ideas or work arounds you can think of ?
    Darasen

Random thought I was working:
    Would I be able to have the query wite a temp table and base the form off the temp table and would it be editable?
    The information must be editable on the form as per the clinet.
    Darasen