I am not a programmer and my knowledge is quite limited so please excuse me if i use the wrong termination
1. I have a small record company with clients and CD sales
2. So far I documented my sales and clients on Excel. Now I started to learn Access on my own
3. I developed a small application with my stock, clients and sales on Access
4. Still I am having some difficulties in getting the full picture and there are some functions I need that I cannot understand on my own.
5. e.g. – I can see how much CD’s I sold to John in total. But - How can I see how much CD’s I sold to John smith during 2003. or how much CD’s from a specific album I sold to john. etc
Note - I am not looking for someone to write an application for me on Access.
I am looking for someone to teach/help me with developing this application on my own.
Either by phone or by MSN.
my estimation is that what I need is quite basic and not complicated.
I used some templates, but these are not specifically answering my Record label needs,
And - I must understand how it works so I wont be dependent on anyone later on.
I would be more than happy to discuss your needs with you. I have worked with MS Access for over 12 years, have taught several instructional classes, and feel I could help you with your issues. Please feel free to call me to discuss. Any time after 3:30 to day.