(Pl. note: One is qualified if one has both Mandatory skills. The more desirable skills one has, the greater chance for one to get an interview)
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET ALL MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER EVALUATION
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years experience analyzing and understanding verbal and written documentation and procedures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.(10 points)
- 4 years experience as a team lead/manager working with project staff (both program and technical staff) managing the development of technical design in a Client Server environment using an "N-tiered" methodology based on a defined user requirement.(30 points)
- 4 years experience as a team lead/manager working with project staff (both program and technical staff) managing the application development of a Client Server environment using an "N-tiered" methodology based on a defined technical designs.(30 points)
- 1 year experience as a mentor working with state IT staff in proper project management techniques within the technical, and construction phases of the system development life cycle.(15 points)
- 1 year experience working within a Health and Human Services, Child Welfare/Sacwis (Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System) based system as part of the Application Development organization. (15 points)
Please provide us with the following details
1) Your hourly rate on W2 or expected salary
2) Your Word formatted updated latest resume
3) Your contact information, where we can reach you
4) Two professional references for last three years
5) Your Status (Citizen/GreenCard/H-1)
If this is not for you, Would you know any one who may be interested or better qualified.