Football league database. Did I design it right?

I have created a database that can keep track of different football leagues. We can have more than one league and for each league we can assign teams and the fixtures. Also we keep the score of each team. Later on I will create come SQL statements to find the wins, draws, loses etc for each team in a league.

I attached an image of my DB layout.

Any feedback about improvements that can take place will be appreciated.

Regards,

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails db.jpg  

Mike - Soccor or Football

Mike,
    I'm reading this in U.S.A..... I don't know where you're from but over here football is very different than Euro- we call that scoccor.

A team doesn't have a score. A score or goals is dependent on a game. A team may have a total goals for the life or existence since it started, but you can derrive that by adding up the goals it scored in every game it ever played.

For example the absolute VERY FIRST TIME Team 'x' was created or first started..... it hadn't scored any goals.

What is a round? is that the same as a game?

Vmuisc
    Go Browns.... uh.. yeah......

You have to state your entities and business rules before you begin modeling.

Do those tasks first and maybe we can help you.

You have to state your entities and business rules before you begin modeling.

Do those tasks first and maybe we can help you.

This is a good example where many modelers may be unfamiliar with the business rules. So modeling cannot simply be based on past business model experience.