Exclamation Unanswered: SuperSocket Info: Bind failed on TCP port

Got a SQL Server 200 with two instances
    1.SEAWEED
    2.SEAWEED\UAT

After a recent reboot, both my instances weren't able to be registered using Enterprise Manager or by clients.

Both MSSQL and SQL Server Agent on both instances run using a domain account user and were running.

Looking at some microsoft articles, i changed the Services on both instance
    under a domain administrator account.

Now i am only able to register the default instance while the named instance keeps coming up with SuperSocket Info: Bind failed on TCP port 1078

Also created a DNS alias for the named instance but this did not resolve the issue.

Does anyone have any solutions/ideas of a quick fix/ workaround ?

Just reboot by itself doesn't result in what you're describing. And 1078? OK, even if this is the port that you made the service listen on, have you checked with your firewall people? And what was reboot for?
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."

Exclamation

Reboot was part of the patching of servers. However, i suspected that the
    domain controller was rebooted as well and the SQL Server was up before the domain controller was started up. I rebooted the SQL Server again just to be sure but to no avail.

The 1078 port has already been added to the firewall rules so i don't suspect it to be a firewall issues

A lot of Microsoft articles report the "Supersocket" as a know problem however have yet to identify a fix or workaround